Away, my needless fears - piano





Away, my needless fears



Author: Charles Wesley



Away, my needless fears,

And doubts no longer mine;

A ray of heavenly light appears,

A messenger divine.



Thrice comfortable hope,

That calms my troubled breast;

My Father's hand prepares the cup,

And what he wills is best.



If what I wish is good,

And suits the will divine;

By earth and hell in vain withstood,

I know it shall be mine.



Still let them counsel take

To frustrate his decree,

They cannot keep a blessing back

By heaven designed for me.



Here then I doubt no more,

But in his pleasure rest,

Whose wisdom, love, and truth, and power,

Engage to make me blest.



To accomplish his design

The creatures all agree;

And all the attributes divine

Are now at work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG VOCALS/ CHOIRS 2017

FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG VOCALS/ CHOIRS 2017 Christina Igupen   21 videos FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG VOCALS/ CHOIRS 2017 at  ...