25 Greatest hymns of all time





25 Greatest hymns of all time



1. Day by day, and with each passing moment

2. Go, tell it on the mountain

3. I gave my life for Thee

4. Living for Jesus a life that is true

5. Marvelous grace of our loving Lord

6. O perfect love

7. Face to face with Christ

8. He leadeth me

9. Amazing grace

10. Blessed Assurance

11. Come Thou Fount

12. Near the cross

13. God is calling the Prodigal

14. Be not dismayed what e'er be tide

15. Encamped along the hills of light - Faith is the victory

16. Far dearer than all that the world can impart - Calvary covers it all

17. Jesus is coming to earth again

18. All Hail the power of Jesus' Name - coronation

19. Crown Him with many crowns

20. Morning has broken

21. Down in the valley with my Savior

22. Low in the grave He lay, Jesus my Savior

23. On a hill far away

24. Have Thine own way Lord

25. I am resolved

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG VOCALS/ CHOIRS 2017

FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG VOCALS/ CHOIRS 2017 Christina Igupen   21 videos FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG VOCALS/ CHOIRS 2017 at  ...