One hour of Relaxing Hymns of all time





One hour of Relaxing Hymns of all time



1. Be not dismayed what'er be tide

2. In shady green pastures so rich and so sweet - God leads us along

3. Be Thou my vision

4. Fairest Lord Jesus

5. He leadeth me

6. Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty

7. Joyful, joyful we adore Thee

8. Morning has broken

9. To God be the glory

10. Why should I feel discouraged? - His eye is on the sparrow

11. Amazing Grace

12. Come, Thou fount of every blessing

13.  I have found a friend of Jesus

14. Marvelous grace of our loving Lord

15. The love of God is greater far

16. There's not a friend like the lowly Jesus

17. There's within my heart a melody

18. Love lifted me

19. Praise Him! Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG VOCALS/ CHOIRS 2017

FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG VOCALS/ CHOIRS 2017 Christina Igupen   21 videos FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG VOCALS/ CHOIRS 2017 at  ...